The Week Of:

Hello! My name is Cassidy Green and this Friday I will begin my journey "across the pond" to Cape Verde for nine months. Instead of going to college right after high school, I was led to take a year abroad to serve the Lord through a program called Global Year. Over the next year I will participate in multiple ministry opportunities such as working in a preschool, a local church, and striving to reach the lost in our area through local evangelism.
I have been so fortunate to have a beloved church family along with other family and friends that have supported and prayed for this year. I am truly indebted to you all. This year will be full of memories, growth, and so much more and I can't wait to cherish some of it with everyone in this blog!

6 comments:

  1. We are very proud that you have chosen to follow God in this decision and Love You very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Cass! We are blessed to know you! Go make Jesus look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love you and will pray for you often. I can't wait to see how God uses you and how you grow in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you dear sweet niece! So proud of you and I can’t wait to see how God uses you and how you bless others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you girl and can't wait to follow you as you follow Him as He leads you on this journey this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love you and are excited about what you will be doing and experiencing on the mission field. Nana & Gramps

    ReplyDelete

  Dear Friends and Supporters,    I am so grateful for the prayers and encouragement that you have given to me throughout this Global Year j...